Waiting for the bus, home.

I've just left office. Its 715pm. The thought of a good friday night is killed by the dampness between my toes & the mood build up of imogen heap's hide and seek. It has been raining with thunderstorms... & there is no better place to be than home right now.

My laptop battery has drained out & my charger seems to be faulty because it won't seem to revive my laptop. I feel disabled knowing I won't be able to make my online presence during the weekend. Very upset about that.

Also upset that I am popular & so are my other colleagues- getting a sms every few minutes does not get me excited anymore. Its only because I get the flood of sms from OCC informing about the status of trains. WORK again. I miss school so so so much. I miss university. I miss australia. I miss everything I could do when I was abroad.

I'm upset, but then I'm happy because I'm earning my own money now and am some sort of asset to someone or someplace.

I think my true feelings only surface when I'm taking the bus to work or back.

So, there you have it. Lonely on a friday night, because I chose to be.
Sent from BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Responses on "Waiting for the bus, home."