YOU KNOW IM COMING BACK
IM HAPPY.
1.Mom told me of a possible beach holiday at... erm? Langkawi?Penang?
2. I'm leaving back to SG in 3 days.
3. I get to eat ALL THE GOOD FOOD AND AS MUCH AS I WANT...soon.
IM SAD.
1. Refer to No.3 above. Gluttony is such a huge sin and I've yet to redeem myself.
2. I'm old now and my metabolism rate rapidly declined.
3. I've graduated.

Leaving this little bratz in the trustful hands of serene (remember to feed him!!)and i'm sure gonna miss screaming my lungs out at him... actually, i changed my mind- im NOT gonna miss screaming my lungs out at him. Till then, i've got to pack all my stuff into boxes, move them to the shed, pack my luggage and make sure I get coffee and crossionts before i leave.. or else i wouldnt have a place to stay when i get back. love love love. x x x. Oh, yes... before i forget, i need a detox.

0 Responses on "YOU KNOW IM COMING BACK"
Post a Comment