WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER.
14th DECEMBER' 09
THE INCONVENIENCE OF NOT HAVING A COMPACT CAMERA- out comes the blackberry snapper!
typically irritating especially when my phone camera has no image stabilizer. you see, i cant stay still- just like baileys. IT'S A PROBLEM.
these are the blown up balls that are deliberately meant to pollute our river- it's part of the new year's decor. I WAS OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED.
very excited we got our very own ball to doodle on... and couldnt wait to see it floating on the waters with all the other 1000 white balls.
needed inspiration: so we peeked over these dudes. IT SAID- MERRY XMAS SINGAPORE. no original lehh.
YOU! you can draw!!
i couldnt think of anything.
i dont know what he is thinking...ME and HIM.. patriotic?
"I end 2009 with e best memories of us."
i quoted directly from him: "U said I'm a Potato! (u're arm) THANKS. i was expressing how i felt.
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD PORTRAIT OF US, being the artist i am.



I DID THE WHOLE MERRY X'MAS THING TOO. unoriginal. poops came up with: LOVE, JOY, FAITH AND HOPE. smarteepants.
a glimpse: I will Miss you, signed Wenchun.
alright done, time to submit this ball.
NOT BEFORE I DO THIS! tried to spin it on my finger- lousy camera. SLOW SHUTTER, NO IMAGE STABILIZER & ANTI SHAKE. narbs, this could have been a good photo.
LIKE THIS.
watched this for 3 seconds before getting bored and hungry.
so you wanted seafood. and i wanted crabs. there! walked 10 steps and tadah, magic!

this fried butter chicken.
mushrooms with asparagus
oh yeahhh, white pepper crab. THIS IS VERY GOOD.
I DO NOT LOOK FUNNY WHEN I AM EATING CRABS. but it was soo good.. nothing could stop me. even that nasty itch called eczema!!
........
i desperately need to find my antihistamine pills and that steroid cream- to stop the itching. ITS SUCH A BITCH WHEN YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS SKIN FOR LIFE.
I'll let you know if i live.
these are the blown up balls that are deliberately meant to pollute our river- it's part of the new year's decor. I WAS OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED.
very excited we got our very own ball to doodle on... and couldnt wait to see it floating on the waters with all the other 1000 white balls.
needed inspiration: so we peeked over these dudes. IT SAID- MERRY XMAS SINGAPORE. no original lehh.
YOU! you can draw!!
i couldnt think of anything.
i dont know what he is thinking...ME and HIM.. patriotic?
"I end 2009 with e best memories of us."
i quoted directly from him: "U said I'm a Potato! (u're arm) THANKS. i was expressing how i felt.
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD PORTRAIT OF US, being the artist i am.


I DID THE WHOLE MERRY X'MAS THING TOO. unoriginal. poops came up with: LOVE, JOY, FAITH AND HOPE. smarteepants.
a glimpse: I will Miss you, signed Wenchun.
alright done, time to submit this ball.
NOT BEFORE I DO THIS! tried to spin it on my finger- lousy camera. SLOW SHUTTER, NO IMAGE STABILIZER & ANTI SHAKE. narbs, this could have been a good photo.
LIKE THIS.
watched this for 3 seconds before getting bored and hungry.
so you wanted seafood. and i wanted crabs. there! walked 10 steps and tadah, magic!
this fried butter chicken.
mushrooms with asparagus
oh yeahhh, white pepper crab. THIS IS VERY GOOD.
I DO NOT LOOK FUNNY WHEN I AM EATING CRABS. but it was soo good.. nothing could stop me. even that nasty itch called eczema!!
........i desperately need to find my antihistamine pills and that steroid cream- to stop the itching. ITS SUCH A BITCH WHEN YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS SKIN FOR LIFE.
I'll let you know if i live.

0 Responses on "WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER."
Post a Comment