KNOCK KNOCK, I'M NOT THERE
Last year, round this time- we were the best of buddies. We will always be merry happy hopping around. And look, currently- its back to back sick of each other. This is what a year does- it can change ur life and friendships forever. I do appreciate everything she has done, but whatever she does nw either benefits me or hurts me. Its over, we are over. All we have are photos and videos of us laughing and doing the most outrageous faces, but it stops there- no picture or video will ever be taken again, at least for the both of us. I feel sad, sad u had to come back yesterday and talk to us about us using ur room, then call ann and check again. Stirr up. For nothing. I'm so glad the lease is ending for this house, I can't wait to severe all ties and move on. This irritation to both s and I have to eventually end- and it will end in nov. If we are nt friends, what is there to care? I'm just glad we were once friends, and tt I got to knw u better.

0 Responses on "KNOCK KNOCK, I'M NOT THERE"
Post a Comment