AND I'D SAY, I HATE YOU & THAT STUPID RABBIT- THUMPER.
This is the last and final post I'm blogging about you and this.
Hate is a very strong word. Very very strong and I don't normally go to the extent of hating someone. But now I can understand the detest one can have for another, its disgusting. You are not worth being in my life and vice-versa. So damn glad that you are already dead in my eyes.
One thing I don't understand though. Your closest friends(back in sv, 2007) seem to detest you sooo much now. I'm glad I still have the opportunity to speak and catch up with xxx and talk to him about it. Funny how we met after a long time and he said "we should catch up bev! But please without v" huh, I have so much to say to him about that, but I'll just keep quiet for now. The is the end of the story. The spiteful story of one pathetic chapter of my life, closed and never to be brought up again. Ps: mom, don't worry and don't read too much into it. I'm fine and she is to, she just has a lot to say.
Go, gone with the wind V. Say hi to your bestfriend D for me, so similar.. Just needed time to see it.

0 Responses on "AND I'D SAY, I HATE YOU & THAT STUPID RABBIT- THUMPER."
Post a Comment