I'M IN REVERSE.
There is no words in my right mind to describe what i am feeling now. I'm in reverse. I've been sitting on my floor, papers and books scattered for more than 8 hrs for the second day now. Time Check: it's now 6.23am. I am officially a nocturnal and my body has adjusted to this disadvantage transition. I foresee my back to permanently slouched from now on and my eyebags to be the size of gigantic china panda's. I am going to have breakfast now and sleep. Till the sun rises and sets- i'll be studying again. I've learnt my grave lessons from before, never study last minute. So i am taking the liberty to study 2 weeks in advance, and i hope this pays off. I'm gonna need a good facial and a good holiday after this.
THE SAMURAI KINGKONG.
skyped with this kingkong, twas' good entertainment.
GOODBYE LECTURES.seriously, i am sitting middle row and you can see how pathetic the turn out is. and i still drag myself to lecture to hear his monotonous material. i'm actually proud of myself.
i dwell in this allocated area which i constructed from a plain, uninhabited "patch".
i complain, but now.. i study more than i complain.
My camera is ailing at the moment and i've drastically degraded to taking photos from my camera phone and my isight macbk camera. It need technical attention and i dont know how long more i can handle these pathetic pixilated photos anymore.
i dwell in this allocated area which i constructed from a plain, uninhabited "patch".
i complain, but now.. i study more than i complain.
My camera is ailing at the moment and i've drastically degraded to taking photos from my camera phone and my isight macbk camera. It need technical attention and i dont know how long more i can handle these pathetic pixilated photos anymore.MELBOURNE VS. SINGAPORE.
Melbourne.
Pros: Get to go with my friends & see my other friends. FOOD.
Cons: Dont get to go back to Singapore. Don't get to eat, ajisen, prata, chicken rice, nasi lemak.. etc. Dont get to see Ma.
Singapore.
Pros: Get to see family & friends. FOOD. Dont have to freeze in Australia. Get a good tan.
Cons: Dont get to go to Melbourne with my bestfriends. Get very fat in singapore, because i am prepared to overeat.. doesnt help that i am already carrying my winter insulation here.
It seems to be a tie. I dont know, and i bloody have to make up my mind...soon.

0 Responses on "I'M IN REVERSE."
Post a Comment