I FELL DOWN, YOU HELPED ME UP & PUSHED ME DOWN AGAIN.
one down and one more to go. its an extreme relieve.
I WANT THIS TO END.
i know you will read this, like how i have read yours and frankly speaking i dont think i would ever want to read your entries again. i need to stop all this thinking and let it go. i would really appreciate discretion about the whole issue, but since you are already spilling it out for every tom, dick and ho to see.. then i will not hesitate to do the same.
i'd like to say one thing foremost, remember what s said "what happens in the house, stays in the house".. i dont think you fully understood what she meant by that... i think you should know who you have told things to.
you wrote:
I am disgusted you even compared their situation with ours and you yourself should damn well know the difference and not question "how was that different?" it just makes you sound more pathetic and convinced that it was no difference. I cant believe i am even bothering to type this out for you. On the other hand, i would rather type than talk. If only i was as engaged as S. For your information, i believed what you told me about G, and as a friend of A i would definitely not want him to be with a conniving bitch. I trusted A and A trusted G more than me, so they talked about it and thats when things started to get complicated. You didnt even make it complicated. You just blurted out jackshit and lied infront of me face. I can still remember your expression clearly, i dont think i would ever forget it. I would only be the matter of time i found out it was you, and to think "he" mentioned- "your bestfriend/closest friend in perth".. i thought it was Christy and you diverted me and asked me if what he said could be a "smokebomb".. i even had to ask you the meaning of that. I feel so stupid to believe it wasn't you. This is what this is all about, not G or A or Ky. IT IS DIFFERENT, VERY DIFFERENT. I never had the intention to hurt you with what i said, but in my opinion.. you seemed to have every intention to hurt me... and you were so sure "when you were not really thinking".. i wonder what you would have done, if you actually thought.
S would have things to say, but since this is my entry.. i will let you know what she would have said. Again, you dont understand.. you think you have done me wrong? and not her? I would have to argue that. She had so much trust in you that she believed in everything you told her.. and that she has kept her promise of not telling anyone what drama the house is facing.. and you did.. and she felt it was a breach of trust. Nobody should be getting involved with all the issues we are facing. There is more to it and she doesnt intent to go into detail.
I have more to say as well, but like her i do not wish to go into detail. I've had enough of everything already.. and i just want to live life by the day without having to worry about whats going to happen next... and with you, i feel like i know that i am going to have to make a fall and who knows if you will help me up and push me down again. I am sorry but i dont think we are going to be okay, for now and for as long as it takes.
this is what we have become, housemate.

0 Responses on "I FELL DOWN, YOU HELPED ME UP & PUSHED ME DOWN AGAIN."
Post a Comment