BANG BANG, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE UP TO.

TZEN.

you know i'mma get my hands on you and kill you. i'm vicious like that. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! ALL YOUR PHONE LINES ARE D.E.A.D and you will be too, soon. Damn it, my job is not to blooody babysit you. I have work to do and god knows you are running all around the city of perth and having late night supper at macdonalds. I'm so mad at you right now. You dont even have the decency to call like you were instructed to by your father.

WHAT SHOULD I DO
drag your skinny ass back to my place and keep you here till your father comes back from margaret river. i will only babysit you when you are at my place because I HATE TO DRIVE. DAMN IT TZEN, WHEN WILL YOU EVER LET PEOPLE STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOU? its tiring.

1 Response on "BANG BANG, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE UP TO."

  1. Zen says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.