I'M NOT THE SWEETEST COOKIE IN THE JAR NOR THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY.

16/08/2008
Banghra Street festival @ Fremantle


we always have fun, when we dance to banghra.


huge turnout, and awesome music.







Julie & P-Dawg- Late night study at the Library, and our odd breaks at McDonalds.

Wine with our community.
This is javaid. He left for New Zealand 6 months ago. He came back, and didnt tell anyone. He rocked up on my driveway. This is unexpected, very.
Summer is here, and Baileys made alot alot of friends. All the dirty flies that assemble on his stools every morning.


I read your reply and i'm happy this is what you needed. Its what i needed to- to kick myself in the arse and say what i really feel. I'm happy, for both of us. :)

0 Responses on "I'M NOT THE SWEETEST COOKIE IN THE JAR NOR THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY."