IT'S TOO EASY A WORD
This used to be an escape for me. Now there is really not much of a point. This is not an escape. This is a place I mourn, for myself. Think the worst of myself and think that I'm bound to die in excruciating pain. I am definately No angel, but I don't think I'm the devil as well.I was never extreme rebellious, nor was I the goody two shoes that stayed home and read encyclopedia's. I know how to please my friends,put a smile and crack a laugh yet I drive the important people in my life insane.I say this with accuracy, because it was dictated to me many times over the years.. only to eliminate the good things and hear what I want- severe selective hearing, I suffer. I want to be better, time is wasted not mending relationships. I've failed, yet again. Not in school, but in the very own field I expertise. Emotionally, I'm hurt..and its I who has inflicted this hurt on myself.. And on them. This is why I'm sorry.

0 Responses on "IT'S TOO EASY A WORD"
Post a Comment