I'M MARRIED.
I'm married, just to let you people know.
"i have to deal with this"... photographic direction #5.
T'was a funny day.Ashelles and I were suppose to do our essay together, but ended up at Sommerville cafe with the 2 children drinking tehh-ping.
and of course, play with the child as well.

yes, i kicked him out. then begged me to run him over and so i did... and he got scared because he didnt know i would actually attempt to run him over.
ashelles applecross is leaving back to singapore, then to miami for the next semester. oh no!
Val's Play- Short Shorts. She did well, and she better be grateful i ran over her lines like only a million times till she perfected it. Gd Job!
Princess LyddyPoop's 21st on StockRock.
a warm welcome to the guests.

my happy bunnies.

10 TIMES THE FUN


DRAMA QUEENS.
to dress or not to dress? barbie and mighty hunky ken. of course the china XXbrand.
i am done with all my assignments. i am glad this semester is almost over, because that means i dont have to spend 10 hours on research... 8 hours on the actual writing of my essay.... 4 hours of applying the theories to my essay... and 2 hours on chicago referencing. narbehhhh. sometimes i think exams are better. no, no, then i would spend 72 hours studying... another 6 hours worrying if i missed out anything and 2 hours breaking out in cold sweat before the exam. i think assignments are better. study power up, as for now... and the sole reason i'm neglecting my blog for a while. parties are 2nd priority now and maybe the other reason i am neglecting the blog.
10 TIMES THE FUN

PS: MOM, IF YOU ARE READING THIS. MY CAMERA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING, I NEED TO SEND IT FOR SERVICING IN S'PORE. I AM GOING INTO A MAJOR FIT BECAUSE I HAVE TO RELY ON MY FILM CAMERAS NOW- I FEEL SO DAMN OLD'SCHOOL. I'LL FIND A WAY TO PASS IT TO YOU, CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SEND IT IN FOR REPAIR? PLEASE MOMMY?

0 Responses on "I'M MARRIED."
Post a Comment